Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hear Us From Heaven

I can't sleep and I cannot go to bed without
accounting for things that have taken place.

No words I say, can express how I felt today.
I was standing not on solid ground, but on Holy ground.
The difference was so tangible.
It's that 'flying' feeling. I was very ministered to during
leaders' meeting. Going back to the very calling of God.
Knowing what He's calling me to, all over again.
And I loved the presence of God. Waited upon Him and sensed the love.
Thank You Pamela, for simply whispering that prayer for me.
Thank You for the hug too :)

Service was, indescribable. God was so, great.
I don't know how else to say this.
No words ever can I guess. Paying the price, Paving the way to revival.
I felt beautiful, I knew I wasn't second best. God Loves Me, and I know it.
There was so much conviction in the spirit.
When we were captured by the vision of revival,
when we prayed with such desperation
and when we were consumed by Holy fires of revival.
Prayer, Tears, Adoration, Stillness.

God, did much more than I expected.

God never does enough, He's still working on me!
And I know He's working on each and every person. That includes, you.
I don't know if you believe in a God, but I want you to know, that
there is a God in this world.
If you don't know Him, His name is, Jesus Christ.
He paid the ultimate price to redeem our sinful Lives.
To save us all from ourselves.
Pain, Misery, Circumstances, Confusion, you may be feeling.
But God can take that away and make you stronger. Believe that?
Drop me a message in my guest book and I'd
be more than glad to share Jesus with you :)

This God I speak about, is the God of the impossible.
We think and say, 'this and that is impossible!'
God says, 'In me, All Things Are Possible.'
You'll begin to feel immense joy, And I mean, immense.
You'll be set apart, being of influence.
Most importantly, sharing a close relationship
with the most important person in your entire Lifetime.
He was, is and will always be, the most important in my Life.
In fact, He's first in everything I do. Won't you let Him be yours?

The process of Life, is tough. But I'm learning to enjoy the wait.
Enjoying who God is, resting in His peace,
relying on His strength and not my own.
I never will feel any better than this. I'm convicted and I won't let it die.
I've not felt this way, for quite awhile.
Being passionate, towards something so dear.
Having the Compassion for people, whom you may find really hard to love.
But you know what, we're all human beings, born with a sinful nature.
That means, no one is perfect. And I believe that God is perfect.
Or rather, I know. Imagine, a perfect man, bearing the cross, for the world.
It wasn't just for one person or two, it was for the world.

I was left with nothing else to say.
I wanted to give thanks, for all the He was doing.
Then, I found myself not knowing how?
Words, just didn't seem to work anymore.
I just, stood there and dwelled in His presence.
He knows my thoughts, He heard me :) And He will hear you too.

Open the blind eyes, Unlock the deaf ears.
Come to your people, as we draw near.
Hear Us From Heaven, touch our generation.
We are your people, crying out in desperation.


Hear Us From Heaven


Life's a piece of paper. We can only have one life.
All experiences and emotions come once in a Lifetime.
We can either create 'meaning' on our piece of paper,
or choose the other, 'meaningless'. The choice is ours to make,
because we've got the freedom to do so.
But sometimes, we fear the freedom as Life always
comes with responsibility.
Bottom line is, don't push responsibility aside. Push the fear aside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home